If you enjoy country music, you won’t find a better way to learn math facts than using these multiplication songs. Unlike Rock ’N Learn’s popular multiplication rock and rap recordings, these songs have a style that definitely says country! So grab your boots and hat, tune those guitars and fiddles, and get ready to have a rowdy time! Multiplication Country covers facts through 12.
At Rock ’N Learn, where we are well known for multiplication songs using rock and rap, several years ago we started hearing more requests for country versions of our popular math recordings. At first, we were a little hesitant because we had not done country music. But, we’re based in Texas, right?
After looking around, we discovered some amazingly talented country singers and performers practically in our own backyard. We are pleased to offer our customers a real choice when it comes to multiplication songs that hold the interest of students and get results.
This program has multiplication songs that include:
- Workin’ Really Hard (2x)
- I Wanna Tell You (3x)
- Windin’ Down the Road (4x)
- Country Beat (5x)
- Learnin’ Multiplication (6x)
- Doin’ Alright (7x)
- Number Song (8x)
- Multiplication Satisfaction (9x)
- Zero at the End (10x)
- Multiplication Highway (11x)
- Number 12 (12x)
For ages 8 and up
Approx. 30 minutes.
1. “Thanks so much for creating such a fun way to learn. My son was getting headaches lately and so stressed over his multiplication. His teacher got behind, and the Ternova tests were starting, so he had two weeks to learn them. It’s been rough. I was given your country music CD, and it’s turned darkness into light. So I just wanted to thank you personally. You've dried up his tears.” –Kendra E., parent
2. “Wow. We are honored to make a difference in the lives of so many students and their families. Stories like this come from the heart and are very touching to all of us at Rock ’N Learn. We enjoy passing them around and sharing them with our team. If you have a success story about any of our programs, please send it. We love hearing from you!” –Richard Caudle, president and cofounder