About this Guide
- 20-page complete printed booklet
- 5¼" x 7½" pages
- Great resource for childcare and preschool teachers
- Fast shipping
The Guide “Using Signing Time with Children Who Have Down Syndrome” provides useful information about how parents and teachers can use Signing Time to support the development of important language and social skills of children with Down syndrome. The full guide includes the following sections:
- About Trisomy 21/Down Syndrome
- How Does Down Syndrome Affect Language Development?
- What is Signing Time?
- How Can Signing Support Language Development?
- Signing at Home: Tips for Parents
- Signing at School: Tips for Educators
- Success Stories
About the Authors
This Signing Time Guide was written by Annie Young, M.Ed., who holds a Masters Degree in Education, and Colleen Brunetti, M.Ed., who holds an undergraduate degree in Special Education and a Masters Degree in Reading. Both Annie and Colleen are certified Instructors with the Signing Time Academy.