Organising Ideas and Setting contains five programs:
1. Nadim’s Machine demonstrates the importance of following instructions.
2. The Flying Circus shows children how to phrase commands and explains why we use them.
3. The Stone of Contentment illustrates what can go wrong when you don’t follow the rules
4. Biff of the Juggle- teaches how lists can help you to remember and plan things.
5. Underwater World – introduces the ideas that stories can have a variety of settings, each with different characters.
Release date: 18 July 2011
For Ages 4 and above
Running Time: Approximately 70 minutes